02 Nov GillespieHall Receives 5 National MarCom Awards
Recognized for 5th consecutive year as Social Media and Digital PR Powerhouse
November 3, 2015
Wilmington, Del.— GillespieHall was a five-time winner at the 2015 International MarCom Awards. The competition is organized annually by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. The Association oversees recognition programs and sets standards for excellence. Contest classifications include: social media marketing, website development, PR and print media.
GillespieHall’s work was selected out of more than 6,500 entries. The firm won platinum, gold and merit awards for two social media campaigns, two website designs, and a monthly blogging site.
Congratulations to GH project leads and the entire GH team.
“GillespieHall’s talent exceeds a high standard of excellence; the firm’s work serves as a benchmark for the industry.” – Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
- Capital and Worth, Small Business Website (Industry: Financial Firm)
- Maryland, Brain, Spine and Pain, Website Remodel (Industry: Large Medical Practice)
- Borsello Landscaping, Social Media Campaign (Industry: Exclusive Landscaping Business)
- Large Family-Owned Business, Facebook Site
- GillespieHall, Blog (Industry: National Marketing Firm)
GillespieHall is a multi-cultured integrated marketing firm. Our unusual mix of sociology, PR, graphic design and metrics has kept us in the forefront of social media and data-driven results-based campaigning. Our strategies have been delivering customer loyalty and increased revenues for our clients since 2006.